Infamy Gaming Guidelines
- Due to the real-time nature of the forums, we cannot monitor the content of every post. If you find a post that you feel is inappropriate and requires moderator review, please use the Report Post function in that post.
- These forums have a zero tolerance policy. Immediate suspension or banning can occur for any reason Infamy Gaming determines is appropriate in its sole discretion, including violations of any of the following rules:
- Do not attempt to impersonate Infamy Gaming Management, Staff or Moderators.
- Respect the privacy of others and maintain your account's security.
- Do not post: (i) pornography; remarks which are sexually explicit, harmful, threatening, profanity, abusive, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive; (ii) derogatory comments based on sexual orientation; (iii) information that encourages or illustrates illegal activity; or (iv) links to sites that contain any of the aforementioned. (v) /bumping threads, petition threads, rant posts and demands for answers from Infamy Gaming.
- Do not troll or flame other posters in the public section. Attacking and insulting each other is not conducive to a productive, constructive discussion. Attacks against staff or players, publicly in the forums or privately via PM, are not allowed. Disagreement is a part of discussion, but there is no reason to be hostile.
- Do not make "call out" posts to target an Infamy Gaming Management, single out a player for ridicule or point out actions or behaviors in game that you consider unsportsmanlike. Repeatedly targeting another person will be considered ongoing harassment and will not be tolerated.
- Do not go off topic on other people's threads. If you want to discuss something unrelated to the topic indicated by the title of the thread, search to see if there is already a thread discussing your topic before creating a separate thread.
- Do not cross-post or spam the forums.
- Do not "sock-puppet," proxy post, or use another account to evade a forum suspension or ban. Using a second account to avoid a forum suspension may result in action against both the original account and the second account.
- You may have a signature, but it will be subject to the forum rules.
- Do not report material a moderator has removed, or repost a topic/post that has been locked.. If you do not understand why your post was edited or removed, you can PM either an administrator or moderator to ask.
- Do not accuse others of hacking or cheating. If you believe a player has been violating the rules in game, you should report them to a Platoon Leader or a Division Leader using the forums private messaging system.
- If you have a suggestion, concern or complaint, you may make a constructive post to bring it to light and promote discussion. Use the Website Info and Support section to discuss ideas for improvements. Be advised that no matter how valid your feedback may be, posts will be moderated according to the forum rules.
- Do not post about phishing scams. If you encounter a suspicious email, do not reply or follow its links. Copy the email and send it an administrator or moderator.